Nuffnang Ads (pls help me click the ads.. thz^^)

16.6.09

Tagges by MoOn... T.T

1. Do you have any secrets?
=Alot...~
2. Have you try not eating anything for few days.?
=You want me die?~

3. Do you enjoy going school.?
=Very...~

4. Coffee or more coffee.?
=Can i choose ice lemon tea?~

5. Laughter or forever smile.?
=I like to be cool more...~~

6. Who is more important.? Lover or Best friends.?
=Lover and best friends are important..~~ hard to choose leh...dont force me..~~

7. The person you like is already attached, what will you do.?
=No comment... mb i will wait until the next 1 coming.. or my feel gone..~~

8. What made you smile today.?
=Some email send by a best friends..~~

9. Angelic or devilish.?
=In between ba.. i dono also..~~

10. How would you see yourself in 10 years time.?
=So dark.. I cant c anything yet...~~

11. Who are currently most important people to you.?
=Family~

12. what is the most important thing in life.?
=Love=frenzs... money.... and family..~~

13. Are you single or attached.?
=Single and not available..~~

14. What is your favorite color.?
=Purple...~~

15. What is your wish.?
=天下有情人终成眷属...~~

16. Have you ever wondered what would happen after life.?
=No comment... no idea..~~

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done.?
=I will 4get anything tat he/her done to me... if he/her really regret on wat her/he was done...~~

18. Which do you prefer.? Spending time with family or being close with people who understand you.?
=Being close with people who understand me...~~

19. What is your biggest regret in your life.?
=Can i dont want say..??

20. 5 people you're tagging.?
=I wont...~~


JunS2Y***~~ *END*

No comments:

Post a Comment